Orthodontic Smile treatment Prosper: Adult, Children, Kids
Traditional Metal Braces are the best treatment to correct even the most severe cases of crowded, crooked, and misaligned teeth. Highland Oak Dental offers Texas Metal Braces to provide our neighbors with beautiful teeth regardless of the budget. Schedule an appointment and find out if this treatment option is for you.
Advanced Technology Affordable Treatment
What are Metallic Braces?
Metal braces have metal brackets and wires and it is what most people think when they hear the word “braces”. It is the most effective at treating even the most extreme teeth alignment and overcrowding problems.
Traditional metal braces are made of metal, usually, medical-grade stainless steel or titanium alloys as these types of material are durable and can resist corrosion. Metal braces consist of the following components:
- Metallic brackets – these are attached to the front of the teeth using a special dental cement. These brackets can be made of stainless steel, titanium, gold, or nickel. It consists of slots that the archwire passes through.
- Archwire – Archwires move the teeth with light and continuous forces to maximize the potential of the archwire, and ensure the patient is comfortable. The thickness and rigidity of the wire determine the force that is needed for the movement of the teeth.
- Orthodontic ligatures – These are rubber bands that surround each bracket to hold the archwire in place. These are an essential part of your orthodontic system because it helps to evenly distribute the occlusal forces to straighten your teeth. They come in many colors and can be replaced with fresh new ones at each appointment.
Metal braces cost Prosper
The cost of metal braces will depend on where you live, the type of materials used, and many other factors. You can expect to pay between $3,000 to 7,000. There are other factors that can affect the cost such as if your insurance provider accepts orthodontic treatment, diagnostic tests, imaging, x-ray, and any other necessary treatment that will increase the cost.
For most patients, the best benefit of having braces is having to look better and be more confident when they speak or smile. However, it is not just about looking and feeling good as getting dental braces fixes your bite which means it is easier to brush and clean your teeth. Cleaner teeth will have less cavities that can cause plaque and tooth decay. Therefore, the cost is worth whatever the price.
When choosing an orthodontist for this treatment, find the one that is close to your home or work so that you can save time and money on transportation. Moreover, look for specialists with excellent reviews. Our team has the expertise and education to make sure that the dental braces are of the highest quality and will work as expected. We accept PPO and Medicaid and offer in-house financing. See what offers we have for our neighbors for Metal Braces.
How much do Metal Braces Cost in Prosper, Texas?
Cost for Metal braces is estimated to range from $3,000 to $ 7,500. The price includes the first set of retainers. On average, Metal braces cost slightly higher than Invisalign clear aligners. Insurance may pay up to for Traditional braces.
Bite correction in Prosper, TX
Our orthodontics procedures include:
- Dental braces
- Invisalign clear aligners
- Clear braces
- Lingual braces
- Metal braces
- Clear braces for kids
Highland Oak Dental believes that Texas Orthodontics should be the very best so we offer high-quality treatments for our neighbors nearby. Have a look at the other Treatments we offer in Prosper, TX and give us a call!
Experience the TX difference in Orthodontic Care for Prosper
Educational Institutions in Prosper, TX
- Rock Hill High School (grades 9-12, in Frisco)
- Prosper High School (grades 9–12)
- Reynolds Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Rogers Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Rushing Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Hays Middle School (grades 6-8, in Frisco)
- Baker Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in McKinney)
- Boyer Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in Celina)
- Cockrell Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
- Folsom Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
- Furr Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in McKinney)
- Hughes Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in McKinney)
- Johnson Elementary School (Grades k-5) *Located in Celina
- Light Farms Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in Celina)
- Rucker Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
- Spradley Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in Frisco)
- Stuber Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
- Windsong Ranch Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
- Reeves Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5, in McKinney)
- Bryant Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
In January 2018, Prosper ISD began construction of a natatorium and a football stadium. The facilities opened in the fall of 2019.
A few areas are within Denton Independent School District. Residents currently attend:
- Union Park Elementary School (kindergarten – grade 5)
- Navo Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Ray Braswell High School (grades 9-12)
The Texas Legislature designated Collin College as the community college for all of Collin County and for Prosper ISD. The majority of Denton County, including the part of Prosper in Denton ISD, is zoned to North Central Texas College.
FAQs for Braces with Metal wires Prosper
How much does Metal braces cost with insurance in Prosper?
Since metal braces are treated as a cosmetic procedure by insurance providers, you’ll have a hard time finding insurance companies that can cover for orthodontic treatment. If you did find one, you’ll still have some out-of-pocket costs. Policies that do cover the Cost of Metal Braces can reduce or more on the final cost.
How much does Metal braces cost without insurance in Prosper?
The average cost of metal braces without insurance run between $3,000 to $ 7,500.
Are Metal braces cheaper in Prosper?
The cost of metal braces run between $3,000 to $ 7,500; ceramic braces run between $3,500 to $8,000. Lingual braces cost $8,000 to $13,000. While Invisalign costs $4,000 to $7,000 on average. In summary, metal braces are the cheapest Adult orthodontics treatment available.
Are Metal braces bad for you - Prosper?
Dental braces are not bad for you since this type of treatment is made to correct problems of teeth alignment. When you fail to brush your teeth thoroughly and properly, that’s when your treatment can develop problems such as cavities, tooth decay, and gum diseases.
Do Metal Braces work faster - Prosper?
Metal braces are able to straighten the teeth slightly faster than ceramic braces due to the precision and control it offers to orthodontists. When orthodontists have more precise control, the teeth will respond better to the treatment. That being said, the complexity and severity of misalignment can also affect the treatment time. The average treatment time for metal braces usually goes around two years. Invisalign, on the other hand, can go somewhere between 6 to 18 months in treatment time.
Metal Braces Treatment Near Prosper, TX
Request a Free Consultation