You’ll realize immediately that Newman Village is unlike any other master-planned community the moment you walk through its magnificently constructed gates. The plaza’s artistically maintained grounds are adorned with expressive sculptures and unique displays that reflect the plaza’s great admiration for the fine arts. The groomed gardens, grand fountain, and village-style palazzo highlight the distinct uniqueness of the new home development in the Frisco area, while homes with European and Mediterranean architectural elements provide an eclectic landscape unlike any other.
Newman Village is a gated home neighborhood off Eldorado Parkway that stretches north to Panther Creek Parkway and west to Legacy Drive. Housing prices vary from $579k to $2 million as of Spring 2018.
The Newman family has a lengthy history in North Texas, extending back to the mid-nineteenth century when John Lenox Newman and his family moved to the area from Tennessee and began purchasing land in the area and beyond. Six generations later, the Newman family is still a strong local presence in real estate and development, and they are well-known for their commitment to the Frisco community.
Newman Village Homes
Newman Village’s residences were built starting in 2008, and houses and lots are still available for purchase. The builders presently on-site are Booth Brothers, Northstar Luxury Homes, Darling Homes, and Ron Davis. The living space in the residences ranges from 2800 to 7575 square feet, with 3-6 bedrooms and 2-6 bathrooms.
In traditional-style single-family homes with big lots, the majority of the properties feature European and Mediterranean architectural aspects. The residences in Newman Village are built around an Italian-inspired plaza featuring fountains, a neighborhood pool, and a multi-use center, as a symbolism of Old World Italy. The homes include some of the best architectural design concepts in the vicinity, such as Mediterranean, Tuscan, Spanish, Plantation, Modern, and many more. (Source: lifestylefrisco.com)
Find out more amazing homes at Grayhawk.
Amenities in the Community
- Pool with Cascading Water Features in a Resort Setting
- Grilling Stations in an Outdoor Pavilion
- Water Feature in the Community Courtyard
- Outdoor Gathering Spot
- Lockers and Peloton in a Community Fitness Center
- Spruce Services
- Pet-Friendly Neighborhood (Restrictions Apply)
- Prewired for AT&T U-Verse
- Package Lockers that are open 24 hours a day
- Breezeway Storage Units are available.
- Easy Online Rent Payment with an Online Resident Portal
- Heating and Air Conditioning That Uses Less Energy
- Emergency Service Available Around the Clock
- Wi-Fi Coffee Lounge for Residents
- Multi-Level Parking Garage with Elevator
- Storage for Bicycles
- Optional Reserved Parking
Highland Oak Dental is nearby.
Take Lenox Ln to Eldorado Pkwy
3 min (0.5 mi)
Drive along FM 423 S
11 min (6.2 mi)
Destination will be on the left – Highland Oak Dental 26 s (322 ft)