Published on June 10, 2019, Updated on December 23, 2022
About Village Lakes, Frisco, TX
Village Lakes is a thriving, family-friendly, community located in city of Frisco, Texas. It resides south of Teel and Main and is situated mere minutes from the Tollway. This road allows easy access to any location in the North Dallas area. In addition, individuals and families can reach dining, shopping, entertainment, and schools with ease. A suburban community, homes are between 2,800 sqft and 5,000 sq ft. These luxury homes, condos, and other subdivisions cost approximately $275,000-$500,000. With a fantastic school district and plenty of activities, Village Lakes is the ideal community for its residents.
The homes in the Village Lakes neighborhood were built between 2007 and 2014. They include modern designs and significant space. The average layout of each home is 3-6 bedrooms and may come with up to five bathrooms.
Village Lakes is home to many families that are looking for an excellent place to raise their children.
Schools in the Frisco ISD are listed below.
– Purefoy Elementary
– Pioneer Heritage Middle School
– Frisco High School
Most families remain in Village lakes for many years due to its family-oriented activities, low crime rate, and highly recommended Frisco ISD schools.
Places of Interest
Notable places near the Village Lakes neighborhood include:
– Toyota Headquarters (Plano, TX)
– Indoor Skydiving Facility iFly
– FC Dallas MLS team
– Trails of Frisco Golf Club
– Frisco RoughRiders Baseball Team
– Stonebriar Centre Mall
– 100 acres. Toyota’s headquarters, located in Plano, Texas, sits on approximately 100 acres of land, but only has seven primary buildings.
– Green. Toyota stated that 99% of the waste from the construction of their headquarters was not put into landfills.
– A fan chose the team’s name. The Frisco RoughRiders were named either by a fan or by a Captains coup.
Village Lakes is a wonderful community for growing families and career-focused individuals. The modern amenities standard to each home, quick drive to the Toyota headquarters and indoor skydiving facility offer hours of fun and countless luxuries.
See more for a Family dentist close to the area.
Driving Direction from Village Lakes to Waterford Falls