Unlike traditional braces, invisalign trays are detachable and clear. Invisalign is therefore more effective than other orthodontic treatments.
Review the Benefits of Invisalign Teeth Aligners
- This technique addresses a range of malocclusions, including: Clear aligners may be used to treat mouth malocclusions including underbite, overbite, overjet and others.
- It’s hardly unnoticeable. This type of aligner is known as a transparent plastic aligner because of its translucent aspect. As a result, most individuals won’t notice when cables or brackets are out of place. With hope, a good attitude may be maintained while receiving therapy.
- Invisalign may be rinsed and cleaned as a detachable aligner.Eating, drinking, brushing the teeth, or slipping the teeth, it’s just your Invisalign aligners. Tips for Cleaning Invisalign Trays.
- Cleaning braces can be difficult. Wash your teeth after eating completely to prevent cavities and plaques from accumulating. Even when traveling or away from the nation, clear aligners are detachable. Following simple cleaning techniques, oral hygiene, and dental health can be maintained.
- The treatment time may be faster in some situations from 2 to 6 months, depending on the severity of the case. Traditional braces might take between 1 and 3 years to assist a patient move his teeth into the appropriate position.
- The patient does not have to come back so often since before advance to the next level, they receive alignment. As a result, fewer visits are necessary as we don’t need to straighten wires or strips on metal braces anymore.
- Since no wires, brackets, or sharp edges exist, the Invisalign lines can be used exceedingly easily. The user has a less unpleasant mouth injury and sores because of the smooth surface of the silicon panels. You can wear them for a total of 22 hours before you wear them.
- Papadimitriou, Aikaterini et al. “Clinical effectiveness of Invisalign® orthodontic treatment: a systematic review.” Progress in orthodontics vol. 19,1 37. 28 Sep. 2018, doi:10.1186/s40510-018-0235-z
- Ke Y, Zhu Y, Zhu M. A comparison of treatment effectiveness between clear aligner and fixed appliance therapies. BMC Oral Health. 2019;19(1):24. Published 2019 Jan 23. doi:10.1186/s12903-018-0695-z